* These classes are offered individually or as part of the 20 Hour Basic Course (20 Horas de Basico).
Trouble viewing the previews? You may need to download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
College Credit! Two credit hours: ECED 170: Child Care Basics (20 Hour Basic plus 2 Hour HIV) offered online with us. Register with Bellevue College. Apply Now! at the BC Website. This class is offered continuously. You may start at any time. Questions about enrollment? Email Chelsea Morse at email@example.com. 1. Apply online to the college to get a student ID number and PIN number. 2. Register online, go to “classes” then choose “Early Learning and Teacher Education” to find ECED& 100 and register. 3. Continuous enrollment is possible, so no late fees for signing up later in the quarter. Questions about the class? Call us at 1-800-346-4915.
Click on the Class Name for class information and preview.
Discusses how to recognize burnout, debunks stress myths, and describes the normal reaction sequence. Identifies effects of stress and how to reduce stress. Emphasizes the control that each individual has over their own level of stress.
Be able to:
1. Recognize burnout.
2. Identify myths about stress.
3. Describe the three parts of the reaction sequence.
4. List physical and emotional effects of stress.
5. Identify and evaluate techniques for reducing stress.
6. Discuss the importance of the control each individual has over stressful situations.