* These classes are offered individually or as part of the 20 Hour Basic Course (20 Horas de Basico).
Trouble viewing the previews? You may need to download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
College Credit! Two credit hours: ECED 170: Child Care Basics (20 Hour Basic plus 2 Hour HIV) offered online with us. Register with Bellevue College. Apply Now! at the BC Website. This class is offered continuously. You may start at any time. Questions about enrollment? Email Chelsea Morse at email@example.com. 1. Apply online to the college to get a student ID number and PIN number. 2. Register online, go to “classes” then choose “Early Learning and Teacher Education” to find ECED& 100 and register. 3. Continuous enrollment is possible, so no late fees for signing up later in the quarter. Questions about the class? Call us at 1-800-346-4915.
Click on the Class Name for class information and preview.
This class helps you to build a foundation for writing, designing and producing your own promotional materials. It offers real-life examples of effect materials, gives you assignments to work on for your own school or daycare and supplies you with the tools for planning and executing special events.
Be able to:
1. Discuss how to appeal directly to needs and values of each target audience.
2. Speak the appropriate language to reach each audience.
3. Describe essential components of powerful copy.
4. Recognize key elements of strong design.
5. Plan and execute a promotional event.