* These classes are offered individually or as part of the 20 Hour Basic Course (20 Horas de Basico).
Trouble viewing the previews? You may need to download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
College Credit! Two credit hours: ECED 170: Child Care Basics (20 Hour Basic plus 2 Hour HIV) offered online with us. Register with Bellevue College. Apply Now! at the BC Website. This class is offered continuously. You may start at any time. Questions about enrollment? Email Chelsea Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org. 1. Apply online to the college to get a student ID number and PIN number. 2. Register online, go to “classes” then choose “Early Learning and Teacher Education” to find ECED& 100 and register. 3. Continuous enrollment is possible, so no late fees for signing up later in the quarter. Questions about the class? Call us at 1-800-346-4915.
Click on the Class Name for class information and preview.
Discusses the importance of teaching preschoolers sports skills, outlining the do's and don'ts and details 11 specific skills that can be taught.
Be able to:
1. List 11 different sports skills
2. Name 8 must do's in teaching sports skills
3. Identify why it's important to teach sports skills during the preschool years
4. Name 6 common mistakes in teaching sports skills to preschoolers in an indoor group setting
5. Recognize the stages involved in learning various sports skills
6. Design your own preschool sports skill routine