* These classes are offered individually or as part of the 20 Hour Basic Course (20 Horas de Basico).
Trouble viewing the previews? You may need to download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
College Credit! Two credit hours: ECED 170: Child Care Basics (20 Hour Basic plus 2 Hour HIV) offered online with us. Register with Bellevue College. Apply Now! at the BC Website. This class is offered continuously. You may start at any time. Questions about enrollment? Email Chelsea Morse at email@example.com. 1. Apply online to the college to get a student ID number and PIN number. 2. Register online, go to “classes” then choose “Early Learning and Teacher Education” to find ECED& 100 and register. 3. Continuous enrollment is possible, so no late fees for signing up later in the quarter. Questions about the class? Call us at 1-800-346-4915.
Click on the Class Name for class information and preview.
This class describes what aerobic exercise is, gives examples of aerobic types of exercise and helps you to create your own aerobic exercise routine.
Be able to:
1. Describe 3 benefits of regular aerobic exercise
2. Name 8 Must Do's in teaching aerobic routines to preschoolers
3. List 4 formats that help make an activity aerobic
4. Name 8 common mistakes made when designing a cardio workout for preschool children
5. Design your own preschool aerobic routine
6. Analyze your preschool aerobic routine