* These classes are offered individually or as part of the 20 Hour Basic Course (20 Horas de Basico).
Trouble viewing the previews? You may need to download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
College Credit! Two credit hours: ECED 170: Child Care Basics (20 Hour Basic plus 2 Hour HIV) offered online with us. Register with Bellevue College. Apply Now! at the BC Website. This class is offered continuously. You may start at any time. Questions about enrollment? Email Chelsea Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org. 1. Apply online to the college to get a student ID number and PIN number. 2. Register online, go to “classes” then choose “Early Learning and Teacher Education” to find ECED& 100 and register. 3. Continuous enrollment is possible, so no late fees for signing up later in the quarter. Questions about the class? Call us at 1-800-346-4915.
Click on the Class Name for class information and preview.
Discusses the physical development of the preschooler and the effect that play and nutrition have upon development. Also covers immunizations and health issues.
Be able to:
1. List several large motor abilities of 3 to 5 year old children.
2. List several fine motor abilities of 3 to 5 year old children.
3. Identify the six different types of play.
4. Understand the interaction and importance of play.
5. Identify five important nutrients for children and the foods where they can be found.
6. List the needed immunizations for preschool age children.